Easy Internet Now is the future of Internet Service Provider’s, and we’re making it possible for you to be a part of that future right now. EIN makes it EASY for you to earn money, with no overhead, while providing a product that everyone needs – access to High-Speed Home & Business Internet. Check out these benefits, and decide if selling EIN High-Speed Internet is right for you!
- No Overhead – you keep no products on your shelf – you simply qualify and sell our service to the customers.
- Sell In-Person or Online – the entire EIN address qualification and sales process is online, so you can sell to customers Face-to-Face or by directing them to your unique URL, where online sales will earn you the same commission!
- Easy to Understand Commission Structure – there’s no convoluted commission structure to track, just an easy to understand table that you can track on your own Affiliate Dashboard.
- Weekly Payouts – Get paid every week, and never worry about a chargeback. Once the money is transferred to your account, it’s yours! All customer refunds are handled by EIN.
- No Customer Support – once you complete the sale EIN takes over the process. We take care of the installation as well as all customer support and billing.
- Multiple Agent Tiers – you select the tier that’s right for you or your business. Pay a small upfront amount to get higher commissions and sales material, or pay nothing. Either way, you can start earning commissions quickly!
- Agent Support – all tiers get access to Agent Support by email and text message, and priority phone support is available for Premium and Master Agents.
|Sales per Week||Standard Agent Annual Commission||Premium Agent Annual Commission|
|1 Sale Per Week||$1040||$2080|
|5 Sales Per Week||$5200||$10,400|
|10 Sales Per Week||$10,400||$20,800|
|20 Sales Per Week||20,800||$41,600|
EIN offers service over existing lines already in place at many households across the country. We service Literally Millions of homes and businesses, but we don’t quite get to everyone just yet. You can quickly determine if your customers are serviceable with EIN by using our fast and simple Address Serviceability Tool. This tool can tell you if a home is serviceable and which plans/speeds are available to that customer’s location. Then you help the customer select the plan that’s best for their home, fill in their information and payment details, and you’re done!
Select your registration level from the buttons below. After completing your application, it will be reviewed by an EIN team member and you should have a response within 2 business days.