Take a look at the following info before your installation date to help make your appointment as easy as possible.
- An authorized person at least 18 years of age must be present during the installation.
- Installations take up to four (4) hours to complete.
- Move any furniture or objects blocking access to the phone and computer connections before the technician arrives.
- The technician will connect devices used on your former network to your new home network. Keep in mind that we can’t guarantee the functionality or compatibility of those devices. Technicians are not authorized to troubleshoot third party devices.
- In some cases, a connection or wiring that worked with another network may not work with your new service. Our technician will locate a spot with the strongest signal and suitability for the equipment. If you prefer a different location, or if new jacks or upgraded wiring are required, additional charges may apply.
- If you decide to cancel your installation order, message or email us at least 24 business hours (M-F) in advance and we will immediately refund your total purchase. Orders cancelled the day of installation will not be eligible for a full refund.
- Make sure your equipment and network are working before canceling service with a previous provider.
- Establish a method of payment for your new service, you can save your credit or debit card in your account to automatically pay your EIN charges each month.